Sole Practitioner, licensed to practice law in California, federal court (CDCA) and immigration 

Law Offices of Thomas Scully

Have you been injured in an automobile collision?  Slip-and-fall?  An accident?

It's almost never completely an "accident."

Someone should have been more careful, and chose not to be.

Typically these cases settle before going to trial, often before even filing a lawsuit.  Most drivers, property-owners, and businesses have insurance to pay for exactly this type of foreseeable injury.

We have to educate the insurance company about the details of your injury, in order to open their cash-boxes and make sure that you are fully compensated for your loss.

If you have received substandard medical care that left you worse off, or a procedure that you did not want, you may be able to sue the doctor or facility for "medical malpractice."  This is more difficult in California than in other states because there is a law favorable to the medical profession, that limits recovery, but I am still interested to hear what happened because you may be entitled to money.‚Äč